Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cheap Wall Stencil

Inexpensive Wall Decoration
I have been watching my plane white wall for a long time and I really wanna change it. I have gone through so many sites for that and have looked around at so many wall decals and stickers but I find them expensive. So I decided to paint my wall at my own. Here is what I have done.
Firstly I have drawn an outline with a pencil  as you can see in the picture

 

Than I have carefully painted along the outlines.





















Than I fill within





















Than I took few leaves. You can choose the one which you like and of course of different sizes.
I painted them and paste it on the wall and take them off after few seconds. Sometimes you might have to draw an outline to give proper shapes to these leaves.


Here is what my final peace look like.

































I have used just one colour as it was a trial but you can use different colours also. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can also mail me at sonika@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment